To Top


Independent Wealth Network’s leading-edge technology provides scale along with time and cost efficiency that drives growth.  Our team will work with you and your staff to orient and implement your technology platform.

We've integrated our platforms with leading-edge technology so you can invest more time with your clients.

Our ever-evolving technology package includes:

*Nitrogen Disclosure: The Six Month 95% Probability Range is calculated from the standard deviation of the portfolio (via covariance matrix), and represents a hypothetical statistical probability, but there is no guarantee any investments would perform within the range. There is a 5% probability of greater losses. The underlying data is updated regularly, and the results may vary with each use and over time.

IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by Nitrogen regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. These figures may exclude commissions, sales charges or fees which, if included would have had a negative effect on the annual returns. Investing is subject to risk and loss of principal. There is no assurance or certainty that any investment strategy will be successful in meeting its objectives.